Brides nowadays are spoilt for choice when it comes to making their wedding day memorable with the help of various wedding photo booth, Gif Booth and other entertainment options. One of the most common options include open and enclosed photo booths.
At Adept Photo Booths, we offer a wide range of wedding photo booth options for clients with varying needs and budgets. Here is a list of some of the open and enclosed photo booth advantages to clear up a bit of their confusion and help you make an informed decision.
Open Photo Booth Advantages
When listing the open photo booth advantages for weddings, there are many that come to mind. Let us shed light on some of the open wedding photobooth advantages with you:
- An open photo booth can become a prominent feature or center piece of any wedding. The background options are endless from a flower wall to a feature of the venue or your wedding theme.
- An open photo booth has the capacity to accommodate more people compared to an enclosed photo booth. An open photo booth can easily fit up upwards of 20 people.
- Since an open photo booth accommodates a huge group of people easily, the wedding guests can strike different poses and express their personality without having to worry about space. This is particularly relevant for Gif Booths which encourage gusts to move around.
- An open photo booth option can also engage a lot of guests at the same time. not only are the people in the booth having a great time, but onlookers can join in the fun by watch them in an open photo booth setting as a spectator sport. This simply means double the fun for both the observing wedding guests as well as the photo booth users themselves.
- When it comes to open photo booth options, there are endless background options for the bride and grooms to choose. The varied options range from patterned backdrops to a flower walls, printed backdrops and literally anything you can think of to complement the wedding theme.
- A wedding with an open photo booth near the dance floor is a perfect setup for getting the most out of the wedding party where people can dance the night away and jump in the photo booth at the same time. This is also a great way to get the ‘non dancers’ on their feet and dragged onto the dance floor.
- At Adept Photo Booths, we offer open photo booth wedding options with various filters and Gif Booth options for an experience that your guests will be talking about for years to come.
Enclosed Photo Booth Advantage
Whilst we believe that an Open photo booth is the best option for most scenarios, there are advantages to an enclosed photo booth at a weddings also. Some of these advantages includes:
- The enclosed photo booth wedding option is great for an intimate wedding with lots of loved up couples that want a romantic shot without getting heckled by onlookers.
- As mentioned earlier, an enclosed photo booth can be placed anywhere at the wedding venue and can easily fit in a corner if you would like a more discrete setting or are restricted for space.
- An enclosed photo booth wedding option is perfect for shy guests who may feel self-conscious in front of others yet want to remember the fun times they had.
- An enclosed photo booth is perfect for a group of two to four people however can fit up to fifteen at a squeeze.
At the end of the day, there is no right or wrong choice when it comes to choosing between and open and enclosed wedding photobooth for your special day.
We have listed some of the advantages of each wedding photobooth option but the good news is that Adept Photo Booths can deliver either option for you.
So drop us a line to learn more about our photo booths and discuss the best option for your wedding.